Why West Point
At WestPoint Wealth Management, we focus on providing financial education to our clients through the development of a financial plan that is tailored to their needs and goals.
We then enter into an implementation phase whereby we begin to put that plan into action using a variety of tools and resources. We have the ability to bring many different options to our clients that may help them overcome the many different financial challenges that they can face today.
Why Do I Need A Financial Planner?
As you progress through the different phases of life, things become more complex and thus more financial issues need to be addressed. You could be overlooking opportunities and/or exposing yourself and those who matter to you to unnecessary risks. We call this the “Success Complexity Trap.” Our planning process can help you avoid these pitfalls.
- Advocacy – We serve as advocates for our clients and help protect them, their loved ones, business partners and employees from the unforeseen.
- Proactive Implementation – We develop and implement financial solutions to meet your evolving needs and our proactive client service model provides ongoing monitoring and adjustment to keep your plan on couse.
- Plan and Advise – We assess your current goals, objetives and circumstances.
- Condust In-depth Research and Diagnostics – Our “Think Tank” of experienced professionals will analyze your situation and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Develop a Customized Plan – We’ll conduct intensive due diligence and prepare a comprehensive plan based on your goals for your family or business.
- Deliver the Financial Plan – Your planning team will deliver a comprehansive plan that addresses your particular needs with sound financial strategies.
- Facilitate Plan Implementation – We’ll provide detailed step-by-step recommendations for moving forward and will help aggregaete all of your critical information.
- Integrate Sophisticated Technology – All of your vital information including accounts, legal documents, policies and more will be input into your secure, easy to use web-based tool that provides you with an online vault, current account data and a suite of reports.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Refinement – Ouor proactive communication will include regular reviews of your plan and will provide you with quarterly and annual reports, facilitating specialist meetings as needed.
Plan With Confidence
WestPoint Wealth Management has delivered comprehensive, state-of-the-art financial planning to a select group of executives, business owners and other successful individuals and families who have unique planning and wealth management needs for many years. WestPoint offers a comprehensive suite of financial services that reange from life, disability income and long-term care insurance to estate planning, investments and retirement planning. WestPoint also offers planning to corporate clients and their employees including benefits administration, risk management, purchasing strategy, business succession planning and retirement planning and education funding strategies.
Many of our professionals possess the industry’s highest credentials indlucing the following designations and degrees: ChFc®, LUTCF, CLTC, CLU®, CFP®, MBA, AEP, CAP. Our senior partners average 30 years with the firm; over the years, this dedicated team has built a wealth of experience and knowledge that they use to help you succeed.