We believe that a partnership should be a collaborative effort between firm and advisor. That both parties share a single vision: Deliver comprehensive financial planning in a way that is both ethical and client centric.
An advisor that is best suited for a partnership opportunity would have:
- At least 2 years of industry experience, or equivalent.
- A “planning” approach with their clients that balances both risk management and asset accumulation strategies.
- A willingness to partner with other like-minded advisors.
- A need to be inter-dependent.
- A desire to build your business in an entrepreneurial culture.
As an advisor, you would have access to:
- A firm that is “easy” to do business with.
- Concierge type support.
- Potential revenue sharing.
- A pay-out structure that aligns with your business needs.
- Business coaching.
- Target Marketing tools that expand your footprint to more qualified prospects.
- Business succession planning.
- Strategy Team Decision Making.
- Multiple investment custodians and insurance carriers.